Sunday, November 14, 2010

Licking Stamps and Hand Cramps...

      For the past week I have been working on sending out support letters to family and friends. If this is your first time checking out this site, welcome! As you scroll down, on the right side you will find quick information about my fundraising goals, a fancy donate button, and more information about YWAM and various links! Thank you again for all of your support and be sure to check back often for updates as I prepare for this incredible journey!

     Special thanks to Peter. Though I barely know you, you have greatly affected my life tonight. Thank you and God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. hey um theres alot of stamps and hand cramps over there huh! hope u have the time of ur life and it must be really hot there like 90 degrees out! i hope so cuz ur a rlly good friend and i will see ya soon byeeeez!

    -love ya
    -violet

    ReplyDelete